Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Asking for a Favor!

Sooooo...I feel a little silly asking this (you can tell how silly I feel by how many o's I just typed), but I entered my Girl on Fire dress in Whimsic Alley's costume contest (they're an awesome store in LA that specializes in Harry Potter fandom gear, and have been getting into Hunger Games fan stuff too). If you liked my dress and you do this whole Facebook thing, I would really appreciate it if you could "like" my photo. That is, if you actually like it better than the other costumes. Sometimes I feel bad when people ask me to vote for them in something, but then I like somebody else's entry more; I am stating officially that you should feel free to not just blindly vote for me, but for the best costume.


From Orange Turtle Photography's shoot.


And here's where I get even more sheepish: I'm not actually sure what this is a contest for, as in I don't know what the prize is. Maybe it will be a sad little $5 gift card to their store, maybe it will be bread from the Mellark Bakery for life -- who knows? But at any rate, I would be grateful if you took the time to vote. And I won't go so far as to say "May the odds be ever in my favor!" Oh wait, I just did.

6 comments:

  1. Voted! (And I did believe yours was the best, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! And the dress rocks. And I found your troll post funny (your writing, not the trolling. Kind of a laaaaaaame troll really).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you resist? You gots to throw the tag line in there, it's your duty. I'm off to vote for you!

    Strugglesewsastraightseam.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure everyone will vote for your dress, its amazing! Good luck with it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. voted! for YOU. (as roxietoxl. i gotta get an oona account.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygoodness. Did you SEE the other costumes in that contest?! Yours was by far the best! It was a pleasure to vote for you, my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me your thoughts! I appreciate reading them and I try to reply to most, if not all, comments, especially when they are questions. I ask that you keep your comments polite, and if you're a spammer, don't bother because your comment will just be deleted! Also, if you're commenting on a post that's more than two weeks old, it will be moderated.